Identify a recent interpersonal, group, or organizational conflict that you were involved in and was later resolved. Select five of the topics listed below and discuss how they apply to your chosen conflict. You must use a minimum of five resources to help support your discussion of these topics. Be sure to focus on communication techniques that were used during the conflict management process. Argue whether the resolution to this conflict was a “best practices” approach to resolving this conflict.
Your doc must include an introduction paragraph that provides a high-level overview of your doc. In addition, your doc must include a strong conclusion paragraph that brings together the topics discussed. Remember not to introduce any new topics in your conclusion.
Conflict Topics for the Final (select five)
- Why does conflict occur?
- Conflict management
- The positive and negative effects of conflict
- Role of personality types in conflict management
- Communication techniques
- Ethics and workplace conflicts
- Climate in a conflict situation
- Stress and anger
- Mediation and arbitration
The Final doc
- Must be eight double-spaced doc in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the APA checklist (Links to an external site.) in the Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the doc with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly resources