Now that Barbara has an understanding of the factors that influence clinic performance, it is time to set priorities and develop a preliminary strategy. A clear strategy helps to focus energy and resources, establish organizational direction, and strengthen operations where there are opportunities for improvement.
For this project assignment on UCCO, complete a minimum of a 2-page report to describe a high-level strategy with associated action items for, to include the following concepts:
- Based on the results of the SWOT analysis, what should Barbara recommend as an overall strategy?
- How will the selection of the chosen EHR system contribute to the strategy? Further explain why it was the best choice.
- On what basis should she develop actions items? What should the action items be, as they directly relate to the strategy?
- What should the recommended outcomes and/ or long-term goals be, based on the action items?
- Visit the Rasmussen online Library and search for a minimum of 2 articles covering the topics of strategic planning and healthcare management. Conduct academic research using the library’s databases, like:
- Business Source Complete via EBSCO
- Business via ProQuest
- Remember to integrate citations accurately and appropriately for all resource types; use attribution (credit) as a method to avoid plagiarism. Use NoodleBib to document your sources and to complete your APA formatted reference page and in-text citations.
- Hi Team,
I want to help everyone to get a perfect score on this week’s written assignment!
Even if you have already submitted and need to make edits, do so!
Here is how you can maximize your points earned:
- Create a SWOT table based on UCCO’s Current Status of their Organization (See slide number 19 when the live lecture PowerPoint is posted)
- Explain how the selected EHR Brand you chose (ensure you chose a specific brand in week 2) can help support the SWOT: For instance, using it to track visits for marketing, using it to track A/R
- Create two action items based on this week’s swot (there is a detailed explanation on how to do this in the live lecture) (See slides 27 & 28)
- Turn those two action items into SMART goals (there is a detailed explanation of SMART goals featured in the live lecture)
Your Assignment Should Have The Following:
1 SWOT Table
2 Action items with 2 SMART Goals tied to each action item
- Transferable Skills for this Project Stage:
- Critical Thinking